Fortified towns of Catalonia: Montfalco Enmurallat
Among the many fortified towns of Catalonia, Montfalco Enmurallat is one of the best conserved and spectacular ones, it is a walled town and castel with first historic references from the eleventh century and with no buildings beyond the walls. It is located in the comarca of Lleida and surrounded by vast fields with a predominance of wheat production.
A very recomendable restaurant in the same center of the town allows the visitor to enjoy a memorable day submerging himself in the historic and cultural past of Catalonia and Europe while enjoying the traditional catalan dishes and wines.
Photo credits: Joan Egert.
- Which Social Platform Should You Advertise On?
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 20 - White-tailed Eagle
- 5 Fun Ways to Celebrate Halloween at Home
- 5 Branding Tips for Logo Designers
- Feeding the Wildlife
- How to shoot good pictures with a cheap camera
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Color in the Photo? Here's what you can do!