Fortunes From The Cookie
1) Don't be afraid to take a chance when the opportunity of a lifetime appears.
2) Don't stop dreaming, otherwise sleep will get awfully boring.
3) It is most gratifying when a goal is achieved through one's efforts.
4) People learn little from success, but much from failure.
5) Change your thoughts and you change the world.
6) Make sure to laugh everyday...it's good for your health.
7) Ignorance on fire is better than knowledge on ice.
8) Character cannot be purchased, bargained for, inherited, rented or imported from afar.
9) One of the first things you should look for in a problem is it's positive side.
10) Sell your ideas, they are totally acceptable.
11) Every production of genius must be the production of enthusiasm.
12) It's in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.
I hope that everyone enjoyed these fortunes and if you have some, please post them.
Photo credits: Richard Hoffkins.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget