Fossils vs photos
Do you ever wonder what the difference is between fossils, and photos? There really isn't that much difference in one sense that both preserve a glimpse of the past for us to see. While also giving us that moment of amazement the first time seeing something amazing that's frozen in time. The differences are the science as to how these moments in time were preserved. one is fast digital while fossils require a few thousand year shutter speed composition of minerals to come to.
In the end the idea is the same but the process is different.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking