Fossils vs photos
Do you ever wonder what the difference is between fossils, and photos? There really isn't that much difference in one sense that both preserve a glimpse of the past for us to see. While also giving us that moment of amazement the first time seeing something amazing that's frozen in time. The differences are the science as to how these moments in time were preserved. one is fast digital while fossils require a few thousand year shutter speed composition of minerals to come to.
In the end the idea is the same but the process is different.
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day