A friend (and one of my models) just informed me that she saw herself on the cover of a bi-monthly, military (Navy) publication for the San Diego, CA area. It's rare that contributers get to see their work in action, so I was pretty excited!
The ironic thing is: her husband is a Commander in the Navy and the picture was taken on the beach, on a Naval Base in San Diego, but the purchaser would have had no idea! I didn't keyword anything about the military or specifics about the location.
BTW: Pictures of families on the beach sale well!
This picture was used on the cover of a paperback book about family travel.
Those are the only 2 DT pictures I've seen used.
It's got me excited to try and find more.
I'm off to Google!
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
Pictures related image searches
Photo credits: Ajphotos.