A friend (and one of my models) just informed me that she saw herself on the cover of a bi-monthly, military (Navy) publication for the San Diego, CA area. It's rare that contributers get to see their work in action, so I was pretty excited!
The ironic thing is: her husband is a Commander in the Navy and the picture was taken on the beach, on a Naval Base in San Diego, but the purchaser would have had no idea! I didn't keyword anything about the military or specifics about the location.
BTW: Pictures of families on the beach sale well!
This picture was used on the cover of a paperback book about family travel.
Those are the only 2 DT pictures I've seen used.
It's got me excited to try and find more.
I'm off to Google!
Photo credits: Ajphotos.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings