Found my pictures in use
For a long while, my attempts to find where my pictures have been used were not successful. In the last two weeks or so, things started to change.
I was looking for some hotel information and a link of a hotel led me to the South Padre Island Visitor Guide. It was quite a pleasant surprise to encounter one of my pictures there:
With that, I thought I would do the search again. In the last couple of days, I started to find my pictures online:
These two picturesPandora Journey.
I also found another one Here. I was very excited to see my picture in an article in a foreign language, if only someone can tell me more about the content of the site and the article :)
When my pictures have been sold, I have always wondered how they were used and where they would appear. The process of creating and submitting stock pictures often felt like it occurred in isolation. You see other people's pictures used everywhere for commercial and editorial purposes, but it is not clear how your own pictures stand among them. To have a picture approved and have it sold are great, to see it in action is the ultimate positive feedback for a stock photographer.
Thanks for all the buyers and I can't wait to find more.
Photo credits: Jinlide.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective