Found my pictures in use
For a long while, my attempts to find where my pictures have been used were not successful. In the last two weeks or so, things started to change.
I was looking for some hotel information and a link of a hotel led me to the South Padre Island Visitor Guide. It was quite a pleasant surprise to encounter one of my pictures there:
With that, I thought I would do the search again. In the last couple of days, I started to find my pictures online:
These two picturesPandora Journey.
I also found another one Here. I was very excited to see my picture in an article in a foreign language, if only someone can tell me more about the content of the site and the article :)
When my pictures have been sold, I have always wondered how they were used and where they would appear. The process of creating and submitting stock pictures often felt like it occurred in isolation. You see other people's pictures used everywhere for commercial and editorial purposes, but it is not clear how your own pictures stand among them. To have a picture approved and have it sold are great, to see it in action is the ultimate positive feedback for a stock photographer.
Thanks for all the buyers and I can't wait to find more.
Photo credits: Jinlide.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe