This week (july 24th to august 3rd) is the Francofolies of Montreal in Canada. It's the biggest french-speaking song festival. They celebrate their 20th anniversary this year.
I was there last saturday with my children for their first family activity. Les Petites Tounes put up a very good show and everybody had a lot of fun. Let's hope the family activity will become a tradition at the Francofolies.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images