Fraser Island - Australia
Many people who travel the world and go to far flung parts have never traveled their own countries. To some extent this applies to me. I've traveled through a fair portion of Asia and Europe, but despite having lived only two hours from Fraser Island - an amazing piece of world heritage listed wilderness - for the better part of 5 years, I'd never been there.
So before heading across the Tasman sea, I put Fraser Island on my travel plans as a bit of a warm up for over 12 months on the road.
Here's what you can see on Fraser Island:
Photo credits: , Holger Mette.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon