Fraser Island - Australia
Many people who travel the world and go to far flung parts have never traveled their own countries. To some extent this applies to me. I've traveled through a fair portion of Asia and Europe, but despite having lived only two hours from Fraser Island - an amazing piece of world heritage listed wilderness - for the better part of 5 years, I'd never been there.
So before heading across the Tasman sea, I put Fraser Island on my travel plans as a bit of a warm up for over 12 months on the road.
Here's what you can see on Fraser Island:
Photo credits: , Holger Mette.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror