Fraser Island - Australia
Many people who travel the world and go to far flung parts have never traveled their own countries. To some extent this applies to me. I've traveled through a fair portion of Asia and Europe, but despite having lived only two hours from Fraser Island - an amazing piece of world heritage listed wilderness - for the better part of 5 years, I'd never been there.
So before heading across the Tasman sea, I put Fraser Island on my travel plans as a bit of a warm up for over 12 months on the road.
Here's what you can see on Fraser Island:
Photo credits: , Holger Mette.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images