As the title suggests, I'd like to share several ideas that I haven't been able to realize for some time :) I'm really interested to see if other illustrator or photographer would make it differently from what I have in mind about the idea. So if any of you choose to make something out from these ideas, please let me know so I can see it :) Cheers!
Claustrophobic chick inside an unhatched egg.
Three black ugly rats enjoying music from ONE headphone.
Two leaders from two warring alien races shake hands to form an agreement of coexistence.
Astronaut running frantically on the launching dock while the spacecraft already lifted off spewing fumes everywhere.
Submarine stranded on a vast desert while the captain peeks thinking he's still at the sea.
Poor fat clown trying desperately to calm crying kids.
Evil granpa popping "dream balloons" of the children.
Female captain in business suit donning 17th century captain hat yelling orders on her subjects in a 17th century warship in the middle of raging sea.
Photo credits: Hermin Utomo.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips