I like giving away free images. It's a pity most of my photo's are too recent on D to give away the lot of them.
It's satisfying to see these free photos all the sudden being downloaded.
I couldn't believe my eyes: a couple of photos, never being downloaded before, were in no time - as freeware - downloaded 1046 times.
I wondered why. You can't say that D sells the photos too expensive, photos are sometimes sold for cents.
But I stopped looking for a reason.
I'm very happy that these photos can be of some use. I discovered that it isn't the selling that gives me a kick, it's that my photos are being downloaded.
Photography is fun!
Photo credits: Jmarijs.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images