I like giving away free images. It's a pity most of my photo's are too recent on D to give away the lot of them.
It's satisfying to see these free photos all the sudden being downloaded.
I couldn't believe my eyes: a couple of photos, never being downloaded before, were in no time - as freeware - downloaded 1046 times.
I wondered why. You can't say that D sells the photos too expensive, photos are sometimes sold for cents.
But I stopped looking for a reason.
I'm very happy that these photos can be of some use. I discovered that it isn't the selling that gives me a kick, it's that my photos are being downloaded.
Photography is fun!
Photo credits: Jmarijs.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster