I just wanted to se who of you used the tick-box 'use as free image' when uploading your images. I've got my first 'free' image online and it has a good few downloads.
So many it actually makes me somewhat cry inside as none of my other images got as close many downloads (or views) as the free one.
Of course, the reason that it is free, makes it easy to see why it has so many downloads.However, please let me know what your experience is with the Free Images.
Photo credits: Zeddicus80.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget