I just wanted to se who of you used the tick-box 'use as free image' when uploading your images. I've got my first 'free' image online and it has a good few downloads.
So many it actually makes me somewhat cry inside as none of my other images got as close many downloads (or views) as the free one.
Of course, the reason that it is free, makes it easy to see why it has so many downloads.However, please let me know what your experience is with the Free Images.
Photo credits: Zeddicus80.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe