"free images" doesn't help much
First of foremost,this is not a thread that complaining the DT's policy.This "free images" might help a lot of photographers,but it doesn't seem helpful to me.
After giving out free images,downloads increased but sales doesn't.
I had a few images uploaded simultaneously with the free images,and the view count remain the same,which is low.
Why is that?
How to Convey Emotion Through Photography
Enter to win $600 cash prizes by sharing with us the best ways to add emotions and feelings to your photographs.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
Related image searches
Free related image searches