Free images section. Worth it? (long story short)
Today I received from Dreamstime an email notification about my images that was 3 years without a sold.
I went there and saw many i took in Norway and left some for free section.
One of them was a bit difficult, because I saw potential in be sold.. Then I left it..
4 hours later, this foto has been sold, with a profit of 9.10 dollars.
If I had let it on the free section, it would had gave no profit.
It is like look to the moon and feel hunry, in other words, has no sense or meaning... just luck, but happened.
Photo credits: Maxwell De Araujo Rodrigues.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite