Free images section. Worth it? (long story short)
Today I received from Dreamstime an email notification about my images that was 3 years without a sold.
I went there and saw many i took in Norway and left some for free section.
One of them was a bit difficult, because I saw potential in be sold.. Then I left it..
4 hours later, this foto has been sold, with a profit of 9.10 dollars.
If I had let it on the free section, it would had gave no profit.
It is like look to the moon and feel hunry, in other words, has no sense or meaning... just luck, but happened.
Photo credits: Maxwell De Araujo Rodrigues.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People