Free images to promote portfolio
Last months I've tried to promote my portfolio uploading all my images sellecting the point "If this submission doesn't qualify for the commercial stock section, I agree to make it available within the free section (RF-LL license)" and some of my uploads have been refused because they haven’t comercial interest as microstock.
I understand that if refusal is for tecnic reason obviously image has to be refused also as free image, but… if the only problem is comercial interest...
Anyone else has this "problem"?
Photo credits: Antoni Vicens.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon