I'm wondering - why has some of the images ended up in the free section - i've seen alot of very nice strawberry pictures that has been downloaded quite alot - Dreamstimes loses money per free download - but do they gain interest instead, that is more worth - i dunno - but from one point of view I feel DT are shooting themselves in the food by providing good quality free photos.
Photo credits: Thomas Schmitt.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready