I'm wondering - why has some of the images ended up in the free section - i've seen alot of very nice strawberry pictures that has been downloaded quite alot - Dreamstimes loses money per free download - but do they gain interest instead, that is more worth - i dunno - but from one point of view I feel DT are shooting themselves in the food by providing good quality free photos.
Photo credits: Thomas Schmitt.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!