I'm wondering - why has some of the images ended up in the free section - i've seen alot of very nice strawberry pictures that has been downloaded quite alot - Dreamstimes loses money per free download - but do they gain interest instead, that is more worth - i dunno - but from one point of view I feel DT are shooting themselves in the food by providing good quality free photos.
Photo credits: Thomas Schmitt.
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People
- How Not to Miss Shots While On the Road
- Is the mobile phone going to replace our cameras?