I thought I'd share a photo I decided to make available free of charge here on Dreamstime.
This has lead me to wonder what the benefit is of having free items. Does it really add more views to one's portfolio? Is it really just plain, good heartfelt contributing?
The reason I added this photograph to the free section was because it's a photograph I took a few years back, with an older camera, with lower resolution. I had no real use for it in a professional (non - stock) portfolio, and thought someone else might be able to use it.
I'm happy to see that there are already more than 10 downloads on this. So at least 10 people got more use out of it than I did.
Photo credits: Fredvl.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!