Freezing with flash
How many people still think that to freeze movement is just a matter of shutter speed
However, using the flash we can freeze a very fast movement with a relatively low shutter speed
These photos were taken with a shutter speed of 350 fps and a power in the flash of 1.128, it is the lowest power that gives my flash and is at the same time the fastest flash of light that it can emit, and that freezes the movement.
Don't forget that black and white photos are also attractive
Photo credits: Moravaldes.
- Tip of the Week: Refusal Reasons, Model and Property Releases
- ‘I know a bank where on the wild thyme blows…..'
- Stock Photography: Best Sellers - Which?
- Trapping "Junior" the Opossum
- Viewing Rural America Through Rose-Colored Glasses
- Tip of the week: Refusal reasons: No editorial value
- Tip of the week: Refusal reasons: Not RF stock/Not quite what we are looking for/Lack concept
- Story of a photo (II): Klopp has finally done it