I've read a few threads about this problem; we really need a solution from DT. I go crazy when I think someone has downloaded my file and still has it after the refund. In case of credit card fraud, I don't think there's much ethically to prevent the downloader from bypassing all copyrights agreements.
Yesterday, I got 2 refunds, and today a whole 10 at once. Previously, many many more. This is outrageous. I highly doubt it's the quality of my work & I highly doubt that someone would download 10 files by mistake. Please if it's a test - would the admins let us know beforehand?!
I thought of contacting support but then again, there's a lack of blogs about this, so it might be a good way to bring the attention of the whole community to this issue & hear others' feedback. Not being exclusive here, I don't face this problem elsewhere. Please DT, with all due respect, please work on this.
Trying my best to remain cool :P
Photo credits: Georges Kyrillos.
- COVID's Impact on Animal Shelter Pet Adoptions
- From April's Fool to April's Fight
- World Autism Day. History, facts and ways to get involved
- Tip of the Week: Wide angle fun with pets and animals
- How to Use Stock Photos on Instagram
- Exploring Portrait Photography
- Photography: A Natural Subject For Song Lyrics
- Alligator Body Armor