I've read a few threads about this problem; we really need a solution from DT. I go crazy when I think someone has downloaded my file and still has it after the refund. In case of credit card fraud, I don't think there's much ethically to prevent the downloader from bypassing all copyrights agreements.
Yesterday, I got 2 refunds, and today a whole 10 at once. Previously, many many more. This is outrageous. I highly doubt it's the quality of my work & I highly doubt that someone would download 10 files by mistake. Please if it's a test - would the admins let us know beforehand?!
I thought of contacting support but then again, there's a lack of blogs about this, so it might be a good way to bring the attention of the whole community to this issue & hear others' feedback. Not being exclusive here, I don't face this problem elsewhere. Please DT, with all due respect, please work on this.
Trying my best to remain cool :P
Photo credits: Georges Kyrillos.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step