Freshwater fish isolations
I decided that I wanted to add to my portfolio some freshwater fish isolations for buyers looking for fish identification or as an insert to some projects they may be working on.
Some little tips and tricks I have learned as I was doing this are:
1. Get comfortable doing good isolations. It takes time and everyone has a different method but when it works you'll know it. If it isn't a good isolation it won't even get on the board.
2. Add the latin name whenever possible to any animal species. Some people only look them up in this manner, and often time slang names for fish or animals are very regional.
3. Make the fish look as lifelike as possible. It isn't easy but I try and have the fins up and just before I take the shot I wet them down with a light coating of cooking oil. Water sometimes beads away from some areas where the oil gives a nice even coating and makes it look as if it just came out of the water.
I kind of like isolations from time to time and I like to fish so I enjoy it on both ends.
Hope you like them.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)