Friends and family as models
Everyone has them. Friends and family who have no fear when someone points a camera at them.
I know some photographers who pay models for their stock photography. Now in my case, I don't have money growing under my pillows, but I do know people who have a natural talent when someone points a camera to them.
These people just love to have their photo taken. I'm taking advantage of the fact that I have family and friends who are willing to have beautiful images taken of them.
You win two ways. You get great images for your stock collection, and your family and friends get great images to show off. Keeps them happy and they will keep coming back for more.
Maiu & Rob
Photo credits: Robseguin.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips