Friends and family as models
Everyone has them. Friends and family who have no fear when someone points a camera at them.
I know some photographers who pay models for their stock photography. Now in my case, I don't have money growing under my pillows, but I do know people who have a natural talent when someone points a camera to them.
These people just love to have their photo taken. I'm taking advantage of the fact that I have family and friends who are willing to have beautiful images taken of them.
You win two ways. You get great images for your stock collection, and your family and friends get great images to show off. Keeps them happy and they will keep coming back for more.
Maiu & Rob
Photo credits: Robseguin.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror