Friends and family as models
Everyone has them. Friends and family who have no fear when someone points a camera at them.
I know some photographers who pay models for their stock photography. Now in my case, I don't have money growing under my pillows, but I do know people who have a natural talent when someone points a camera to them.
These people just love to have their photo taken. I'm taking advantage of the fact that I have family and friends who are willing to have beautiful images taken of them.
You win two ways. You get great images for your stock collection, and your family and friends get great images to show off. Keeps them happy and they will keep coming back for more.
Maiu & Rob
Photo credits: Robseguin.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs