Friends are there for you
Hard up on finding models for stock, I was glad my friend willingly agreed to pose in returns for his own pictures - bare and showing.
With a figure he trained so hard for, isn't it such a waste to let this photo opportunity go?
I'm glad the shoot I did with him qualified for the assignment.
If you support my picture, do vote for it or make a purchase.
Photo credits: Koh Sze Kiat.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success