Frog in the bathroom ...
On a recent work trip I opted to leave the toliet for Sebastian, a Green Tree Frog who I named after it seemed he wasn't hopping away. He spent his time either right in the bowl itself or under the rim. I found moths around the outdoor lights which he gladly ate in exchange for some very natural and capable modeling.
The arrangement meant that I was not able to use my toliet but was a small price to pay for some of the shots I was able to get.
I had with me a flash head and cord as well as an extension tube which meant I could get some close to macro shots.
I had with me a few clips which helped to setup some foliage in his makeshift rainforest and provide a nice backdrop for some shots.
You can get some unexpected opportunities for shots when traveling so it pays to be open minded and prepared to trade.
I am looking forward to my next roommate, hope fully the next one will not enjoy croaking in the wee hours though ...
Here are a few favorites ...
Photo credits: Bevanward.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective