Frog in the bathroom ...
On a recent work trip I opted to leave the toliet for Sebastian, a Green Tree Frog who I named after it seemed he wasn't hopping away. He spent his time either right in the bowl itself or under the rim. I found moths around the outdoor lights which he gladly ate in exchange for some very natural and capable modeling.
The arrangement meant that I was not able to use my toliet but was a small price to pay for some of the shots I was able to get.
I had with me a flash head and cord as well as an extension tube which meant I could get some close to macro shots.
I had with me a few clips which helped to setup some foliage in his makeshift rainforest and provide a nice backdrop for some shots.
You can get some unexpected opportunities for shots when traveling so it pays to be open minded and prepared to trade.
I am looking forward to my next roommate, hope fully the next one will not enjoy croaking in the wee hours though ...
Here are a few favorites ...
Photo credits: Bevanward.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster