I always thought that running for the open market during sunny day, can provide excellent opportunities for some beautiful and colorful texture. So the last time I went to the grocery store I brought with me my trusty camera. I also saw that others have had my idea with great success. Here's a rundown of juicy images
- How to shoot good pictures with a cheap camera
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Colors in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01: Clear Subject
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities