I always thought that running for the open market during sunny day, can provide excellent opportunities for some beautiful and colorful texture. So the last time I went to the grocery store I brought with me my trusty camera. I also saw that others have had my idea with great success. Here's a rundown of juicy images
All about color
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars