Frustration....persistent leads to Sale (74th) - Dreamstime
I've been a member of DT since 2011. For the 1st few months of membership I have not uploaded anything, as I am trying to know what to upload. After another 2-3 months, I uploaded several images, and got 53% approval rate. From here I see how it goes since I'am new to stock photography...no sales for the few months...then frustration sets in.....I get tire..almost forget my username and log on for not visiting DT website. then on Aug of last year, something itch me to visit my account..to my surprise I got few sales and 13$ earning...I said "WOW"..this drives me nuts.....and start upload more images.
To this date I got 451 images online...and 74 sales. My target goal is to have atleast 1000 image by the end of the year to hopefully generate more sales.
Photo credits: Helgidinson.
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images