Have you ever wished you could upload images as fast as you can process them? Well, I certainly have!
When I started contributing to Dreamstime, I uploaded one image at a time, directly through the website. At first, it wasn't so bad. But, as my uploads began to grow, so did my wait period.
Most of my stock images I can process within one minute (complicated ones and problem-children aside), but it would take up to several minutes just to upload one! I would spend more time at the computer trying to upload than I would processing. That's crazy! I have better things to do with my time!
I found the FTP option but had difficulties for a couple of months trying to get it to work right. Apparently I have GREAT firewall protection (take great as you will).
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step