Have you ever wished you could upload images as fast as you can process them? Well, I certainly have!
When I started contributing to Dreamstime, I uploaded one image at a time, directly through the website. At first, it wasn't so bad. But, as my uploads began to grow, so did my wait period.
Most of my stock images I can process within one minute (complicated ones and problem-children aside), but it would take up to several minutes just to upload one! I would spend more time at the computer trying to upload than I would processing. That's crazy! I have better things to do with my time!
I found the FTP option but had difficulties for a couple of months trying to get it to work right. Apparently I have GREAT firewall protection (take great as you will).
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe