A full fridge, a pantry, a lightbox. . .
Where to go from here? I know that food photos sell well, but I've had some trouble in the inspiration department.
Has anyone else been in this position?
If so, where did you start? Any ideas on which common foods, things I have around the house already, are suitable?
I did try a series of spices, on and off a wooden cutting board, but they didn't make the cut. . .
Photo credits: John Wollwerth.
- How to shoot good pictures with a cheap camera
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Colors in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01: Clear Subject
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities