A full fridge, a pantry, a lightbox. . .
Where to go from here? I know that food photos sell well, but I've had some trouble in the inspiration department.
Has anyone else been in this position?
If so, where did you start? Any ideas on which common foods, things I have around the house already, are suitable?
I did try a series of spices, on and off a wooden cutting board, but they didn't make the cut. . .
Photo credits: John Wollwerth.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos