A full fridge, a pantry, a lightbox. . .
Where to go from here? I know that food photos sell well, but I've had some trouble in the inspiration department.
Has anyone else been in this position?
If so, where did you start? Any ideas on which common foods, things I have around the house already, are suitable?
I did try a series of spices, on and off a wooden cutting board, but they didn't make the cut. . .
Photo credits: John Wollwerth.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project