A full fridge, a pantry, a lightbox. . .
Where to go from here? I know that food photos sell well, but I've had some trouble in the inspiration department.
Has anyone else been in this position?
If so, where did you start? Any ideas on which common foods, things I have around the house already, are suitable?
I did try a series of spices, on and off a wooden cutting board, but they didn't make the cut. . .
Photo credits: John Wollwerth.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget