A full fridge, a pantry, a lightbox. . .
Where to go from here? I know that food photos sell well, but I've had some trouble in the inspiration department.
Has anyone else been in this position?
If so, where did you start? Any ideas on which common foods, things I have around the house already, are suitable?
I did try a series of spices, on and off a wooden cutting board, but they didn't make the cut. . .
Photo credits: John Wollwerth.
All about color
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner's Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message