This is full of hot air
Every year, during the last week of January, the Swiss alpine village of Chateau d'Oex (pronounced "day") organizes a Hot-Air Ballooning event with hundreds of colorful balloons participating from many countries. Rides unfortunately costs a bomb.
These were shot with a 70-200 mm f/2.8 L IS and 24-70 mm f/2.8 L. The two best lenses that any Canon owner can have.
Photo credits: Shuttlecock.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster