This is full of hot air
Every year, during the last week of January, the Swiss alpine village of Chateau d'Oex (pronounced "day") organizes a Hot-Air Ballooning event with hundreds of colorful balloons participating from many countries. Rides unfortunately costs a bomb.
These were shot with a 70-200 mm f/2.8 L IS and 24-70 mm f/2.8 L. The two best lenses that any Canon owner can have.
Photo credits: Shuttlecock.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon