This is full of hot air
Every year, during the last week of January, the Swiss alpine village of Chateau d'Oex (pronounced "day") organizes a Hot-Air Ballooning event with hundreds of colorful balloons participating from many countries. Rides unfortunately costs a bomb.
These were shot with a 70-200 mm f/2.8 L IS and 24-70 mm f/2.8 L. The two best lenses that any Canon owner can have.
Photo credits: Shuttlecock.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one