Fun with food.....
.......I just couldn't resist - my daughter is 16 months old and is learning to eat by herself. Let me tell you, she's a bundle of joy and really loves life and is always in a good mood. As a result, when letting her eat by herself, it has consequences that are just to much fun.
While eating I just decided to move her in front of a white wall, and with a less then 5 minute photoshoot (flash mounted on camera, bounced from ceiling with white card to create fill light, and no post processing) these photos were the result:
Photo credits: Paul Hakimata.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective