Fun with food.....
.......I just couldn't resist - my daughter is 16 months old and is learning to eat by herself. Let me tell you, she's a bundle of joy and really loves life and is always in a good mood. As a result, when letting her eat by herself, it has consequences that are just to much fun.
While eating I just decided to move her in front of a white wall, and with a less then 5 minute photoshoot (flash mounted on camera, bounced from ceiling with white card to create fill light, and no post processing) these photos were the result:
Photo credits: Paul Hakimata.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo