Fun with food.....
.......I just couldn't resist - my daughter is 16 months old and is learning to eat by herself. Let me tell you, she's a bundle of joy and really loves life and is always in a good mood. As a result, when letting her eat by herself, it has consequences that are just to much fun.
While eating I just decided to move her in front of a white wall, and with a less then 5 minute photoshoot (flash mounted on camera, bounced from ceiling with white card to create fill light, and no post processing) these photos were the result:
Photo credits: Paul Hakimata.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror