The Fun of Making Collections
I noticed that after making a photosession on a certain subject my interest to this subject get's much higher than before. I immediately become curious what others did on the same matter and how other photographers see the same object or a concept. After some work on a certain subject is already done I better notice details and sometimes think - wow, how can others be so smart and why I never thought about all these ways to approach? It gives a lot of inspiration and competitive spirit.
Same way after making a series of "eggs" I began to search the "eggs" of other photographers and discovered that eggs can be not only like this
or like this .
But also like that
and, oh, my God, even like that
So, my first images collection was done within minutes. Very soon I had 17 of them, on each subject which I was shooting.
What was the use of spending time on collections besides fun, inspiration and huge amount of ideas? - Visiblity of my own immages included in the collections increased! My collection "Marmalade", for example, was viewed 50 times within the first day, and "most popular images" in my profile very fast changed. And - a pleasant surprise - some photographers whose pictures I added in my collections added mine in theirs ;) Mutual collaboration and hope for more sales.
Collections forever ;)))
By the way, do you have any ideas how else collections can be used? Could be interesting to know opinions.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe