Fun with photo requests
Wow! What a great thing the photo request board is! I put myself in the buyers' shoes and asked for photos for a gift for my 2 year old daughter.
This is what I asked: Hi, this should keep you busy if you are bored today! I am making a laminated book for my daughter for her 2nd Birthday. You can buy these books but I thought it would be more fun to use Dreamstime images. I need isolated images (which I do not do). I would like to choose 100 different images to use in her book. Simple images, with one item...
examples would include:
It was very neat to see everyones' different take on the request. In fact some photographers hit the nail on the head immediately and started sending pics! Others however sent nothing like what i had asked for and admin had to pull them out. Neat to see the process from the other side for once.
Here are some of the ones I chose, and thanks to everyone for helping. I am going to look back on this and purchase more for another project this fall as well!
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?