Fun, then Kidney Stone!
Spent the weekend in Dallas with the family. Went to a Texas Rangers game. Was able to get this image approved as an editorial image.
Earlier in the day however, I stopped by the new Cowboy Stadium. Was also able to get this approved as an editorial image. Decided to try the expanded ISO range of my Canon 5D Mark II and use ISO 50. ISO 50 lowers the already very low noise of the 5dM2 and I think I'm a fan of it already.
Then, on Sunday morning at 4 am I was awakened with a kidney stone. Major PAIN! Had to go to the ER twice on Sunday. Passed it on Monday. Sorry, no pictures - at least not of me.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking