Fun, then Kidney Stone!
Spent the weekend in Dallas with the family. Went to a Texas Rangers game. Was able to get this image approved as an editorial image.
Earlier in the day however, I stopped by the new Cowboy Stadium. Was also able to get this approved as an editorial image. Decided to try the expanded ISO range of my Canon 5D Mark II and use ISO 50. ISO 50 lowers the already very low noise of the 5dM2 and I think I'm a fan of it already.
Then, on Sunday morning at 4 am I was awakened with a kidney stone. Major PAIN! Had to go to the ER twice on Sunday. Passed it on Monday. Sorry, no pictures - at least not of me.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings