Fun, then Kidney Stone!
Spent the weekend in Dallas with the family. Went to a Texas Rangers game. Was able to get this image approved as an editorial image.
Earlier in the day however, I stopped by the new Cowboy Stadium. Was also able to get this approved as an editorial image. Decided to try the expanded ISO range of my Canon 5D Mark II and use ISO 50. ISO 50 lowers the already very low noise of the 5dM2 and I think I'm a fan of it already.
Then, on Sunday morning at 4 am I was awakened with a kidney stone. Major PAIN! Had to go to the ER twice on Sunday. Passed it on Monday. Sorry, no pictures - at least not of me.
All about color
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.