The funniest feature on Dreamstime
Do you know the ‘smile generator’ feature?
The ‘I look like a serious feature but I can be really funny’ feature?
Maybe it’s just me but I urge you to look under ‘your earnings’ page at ‘Last download’ and you might find a lot of fun. Look at the keywords that the buyer allegedly typed in before buying you image.
Most the time it gives you some valuable information but once in a while something mad happens and I love it. The keyword is sometimes so far from the image that you must wonder. By the way it's not that I put mad keywords in my pictures.
Here are some examples
Keyword: Bomb Fuses
Keyword: Old Hebrew
Keyword: Afro man
Keyword: Worried woman paint nails
I don't know how it happens - but thanks Dreamstime team for the humor you have injected into the machine
Photo credits: Lorna.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster