Funniest thing I've read lately
Here is something someone in my office was kind enough to give me to read today. He told me that I should read it as it is connected to what I do and it will help me improve my customer service skills.
I must admit, it surely made an impression. I laughed a lot. It is simply such a good mood generator that I could not help posting it here:
You may need to zoom the pages.
Photo credits: Freud.
How to Convey Emotion Through Photography
Enter to win $600 cash prizes by sharing with us the best ways to add emotions and feelings to your photographs.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
Related image searches
Good related image searches