Funny joke ... not related to photography ... but nice to share!
He left the cabinets alone and went straight for the painting on the wall of the living-room thinking there might be a vault behind it. He removed the painting, found the vault, and as he started to work on the number combinations the same voice, right behind him: "Jesus sees you!". All frightened he turns and sees a parrot inside his cage.
- A parrot!! You startled me little fellow!! What's your name?
- Moses, the parrot replied.
- Moses?? What kind of a name is that for a parrot??
- So Jesus is any better as a name for a doberman!?
Photo credits: Imaengine.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget