Funny joke ... not related to photography ... but nice to share!
He left the cabinets alone and went straight for the painting on the wall of the living-room thinking there might be a vault behind it. He removed the painting, found the vault, and as he started to work on the number combinations the same voice, right behind him: "Jesus sees you!". All frightened he turns and sees a parrot inside his cage.
- A parrot!! You startled me little fellow!! What's your name?
- Moses, the parrot replied.
- Moses?? What kind of a name is that for a parrot??
- So Jesus is any better as a name for a doberman!?
Photo credits: Imaengine.
- Prepare yourself for fireworks
- Zooming In: A Photography Trick That Most People Take For Granted
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Philippine Serendipity: The Beautiful Among the Common
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!