Funny photography Joke
This is an old joke that I just found, probably some of you already have heard it... But any way it's funny.
You are on a photo shoot about 50 yards from a quiet river, suddenly you see George Bush (or any political leader you can think of) crossing the river on his Jeep, he waves to you to say hi, at the same time one of the tires of the Jeep gets stuck right on the middle of the river, Bush tries everything to get out, but he can't. All of the sudden a huge wave of water comes from the upper part of the river washing out trees, rocks and everything on the way. Then you notice Bush getting out of the Jeep to check the tire.
You can either save Bush by throwing him a rope, or take a unique shot of him drowning.
Now you have a terrible dilema, you only have a second to decide:
Do you use wide angle, or telephoto to zoom in?
I hope you enjoy it. Jajajajaja
Photo credits: Enrique Gomez Tamez.
- Foreign Jorō Invasion!!!
- German Local Travel: The Black Forest's Beautiful Secret (Triberg Waterfalls, Germany)
- Where can I find free photos from Dreamstime?
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 18 - Eurasian Crimson-winged Finch
- Ten Stock Photography Tips for Success
- Happy Dog's Happy Ending
- Tip of the Week: What Defines a Professional Camera
- American Local Travel: California National Parks (Sequoia and King's Canyon)