Funny photography Joke
This is an old joke that I just found, probably some of you already have heard it... But any way it's funny.
You are on a photo shoot about 50 yards from a quiet river, suddenly you see George Bush (or any political leader you can think of) crossing the river on his Jeep, he waves to you to say hi, at the same time one of the tires of the Jeep gets stuck right on the middle of the river, Bush tries everything to get out, but he can't. All of the sudden a huge wave of water comes from the upper part of the river washing out trees, rocks and everything on the way. Then you notice Bush getting out of the Jeep to check the tire.
You can either save Bush by throwing him a rope, or take a unique shot of him drowning.
Now you have a terrible dilema, you only have a second to decide:
Do you use wide angle, or telephoto to zoom in?
I hope you enjoy it. Jajajajaja
Photo credits: Enrique Gomez.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips