A funny simple spring landscape - a personal challenge
I have been working on this image for a while, but finally I managed to get the look that I wanted.
The personal challenge I had set for myself was to make an illustration with only 2 colours.
Right now I am working on a series of images where I only use one colour, it is a really challenging task - but I think that all my illustrations will benefit from the exercise.
Photo credits: Susanne Krogh-hansen.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People