A funny simple spring landscape - a personal challenge
I have been working on this image for a while, but finally I managed to get the look that I wanted.
The personal challenge I had set for myself was to make an illustration with only 2 colours.
Right now I am working on a series of images where I only use one colour, it is a really challenging task - but I think that all my illustrations will benefit from the exercise.
Photo credits: Susanne Krogh-hansen.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!