A funny simple spring landscape - a personal challenge
I have been working on this image for a while, but finally I managed to get the look that I wanted.
The personal challenge I had set for myself was to make an illustration with only 2 colours.
Right now I am working on a series of images where I only use one colour, it is a really challenging task - but I think that all my illustrations will benefit from the exercise.
Photo credits: Susanne Krogh-hansen.
How to shoot events
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Lightroom
- Maximize Your use of Dreamstime Lightboxes