A funny simple spring landscape - a personal challenge
I have been working on this image for a while, but finally I managed to get the look that I wanted.
The personal challenge I had set for myself was to make an illustration with only 2 colours.
Right now I am working on a series of images where I only use one colour, it is a really challenging task - but I think that all my illustrations will benefit from the exercise.
Photo credits: Susanne Krogh-hansen.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget