A funny simple spring landscape - a personal challenge
I have been working on this image for a while, but finally I managed to get the look that I wanted.
The personal challenge I had set for myself was to make an illustration with only 2 colours.
Right now I am working on a series of images where I only use one colour, it is a really challenging task - but I think that all my illustrations will benefit from the exercise.
Photo credits: Susanne Krogh-hansen.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know