Future change from Sony to Nikon
I use a minolta 50 mm 2.8 macro, 100 mm 2.8 macro , konica-minolta 17-35 2.8-4.0 D and a Tamron sp 70-300 mm f/4-5.6,flash minolta 5600 hs, a sigma macro tube flash and a studio umbrella and softbox flash.
I used to own a minolta 9000, minolta 9xi and a konica-Minolta 7D.The last one was my first digital camera.I always used the same lenses except the Tamron I bought half a year ago.
But its about time to change now to another brand.I love the Nikon D3s, expensive but just what i need.Not to make better pictures but to have better technical quality pictures, even after cropping or under low light circumstances.Off course the lenses to use are very important and expensive too but its a good investment for a very long time.Hopefully 2012/2013 will bring me luck so i can afford this camera equipment....
Are here any Dreamtimers that moved to another brand in the past and wanne share their experiences ?? please do !!
Photo credits: Egon Zitter.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective