Future entrance hall Rijksmuseum, Amsterdam
The reopening of Rijksmuseum has been delayed untill 2013.
In a facelift resembling modernizations at Paris' Louvre and Gare d'Orsay museums, the 19th century Rijksmuseum, is getting a giant new underground entrance hall.
During the last weekend of August the public had the change to see the ongoing construction of this giant new hall.
A great change to make some images:
Buyers who are looking for more images of architecture in Amsterdam, please have a look into my portfolio, collection historic and modern architecture in Amsterdam.
Photo credits: Cbomers.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava