Future entrance hall Rijksmuseum, Amsterdam
The reopening of Rijksmuseum has been delayed untill 2013.
In a facelift resembling modernizations at Paris' Louvre and Gare d'Orsay museums, the 19th century Rijksmuseum, is getting a giant new underground entrance hall.
During the last weekend of August the public had the change to see the ongoing construction of this giant new hall.
A great change to make some images:
Buyers who are looking for more images of architecture in Amsterdam, please have a look into my portfolio, collection historic and modern architecture in Amsterdam.
Photo credits: Cbomers.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings