I have now decided to offer 50% of any of my future earnings on Dreamstimes to a Cancer Research Charity. The reason for this is that over the years I have seen quite a few of my family and friends succumbed to this awful disease, and I want to try in my own way to help bring the dream that little bit closer, so hopefully one day we can kick the butt of this dreadful disease, so no other families go through the trauma that so many have already gone through.
I realise that at the moment, I don’t have that much in the way of earnings, but I’m hopeful that by the end of the year I will be able to make my first contribution and will continue to do so at the end of any future years.
On a lighter note I enjoy reading other peoples blogs on Dreamstime and I have learnt so much to help my own journey of photography improvement, which I really appreciate.
Photo credits: Pamela Reynolds.
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?