Gai Jatra- The Cow Festival
Gai Jatra- The festival of cows is a festival celebrated by the Newar community of Kathmandu valley every year since the malla period. Every family who lost their member participate in this festival. They bring children or sometimes adult as well with resemblance of Radha Krishna or give them funny looks or resemblance of cow, yogi and other Hindu idol. Gai Jatra is a healthy festival which enables the people to accept the reality of death and to prepare oneself for the life after death.
Photo credits: Bhutri.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava