Gai Jatra- The Cow Festival
Gai Jatra- The festival of cows is a festival celebrated by the Newar community of Kathmandu valley every year since the malla period. Every family who lost their member participate in this festival. They bring children or sometimes adult as well with resemblance of Radha Krishna or give them funny looks or resemblance of cow, yogi and other Hindu idol. Gai Jatra is a healthy festival which enables the people to accept the reality of death and to prepare oneself for the life after death.
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
Nepal related image searches
Photo credits: Bhutri.