This game - not for me.
Recently I tested in a new role. I have decided to learn as to work with a vector drawing. Has bought some books. And week drew as in these textbooks. But has then understood - is not for me. Many people draw very well. At them TALENT. At me left only to draw the photo...
I has looked at the Nikon and has put in a backpack... After darkness I will go on streets new (for me) cities... I adore to shoot at night!
Photo credits: Aleksey Ubozhenko.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips