This game - not for me.
Recently I tested in a new role. I have decided to learn as to work with a vector drawing. Has bought some books. And week drew as in these textbooks. But has then understood - is not for me. Many people draw very well. At them TALENT. At me left only to draw the photo...
I has looked at the Nikon and has put in a backpack... After darkness I will go on streets new (for me) cities... I adore to shoot at night!
Photo credits: Aleksey Ubozhenko.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa