Games for your mind
Rubik’s cube logical game for your mind and imagination. It was build by Erno Rubika almost thirty years ago and fast became to most popular game.
It is build form twenty six cubes, each face is covered by nine stickers of one of six solid colors, simple rule to solved is to done each of face of cube in one color.
There are so many combination to solve the cube that it is remarkable for me when I saw that someone have did that in 20 seconds. It took me a whole day to solve it but I am not mathematical genius.
I found some photos of this game on DT but it was not easy, maybe it is not so popular now.
Photo credits: , Yuriy Nedopekin.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!