Games for your mind
Rubik’s cube logical game for your mind and imagination. It was build by Erno Rubika almost thirty years ago and fast became to most popular game.
It is build form twenty six cubes, each face is covered by nine stickers of one of six solid colors, simple rule to solved is to done each of face of cube in one color.
There are so many combination to solve the cube that it is remarkable for me when I saw that someone have did that in 20 seconds. It took me a whole day to solve it but I am not mathematical genius.
I found some photos of this game on DT but it was not easy, maybe it is not so popular now.
Photo credits: , Yuriy Nedopekin.
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination