Games for your mind
Rubik’s cube logical game for your mind and imagination. It was build by Erno Rubika almost thirty years ago and fast became to most popular game.
It is build form twenty six cubes, each face is covered by nine stickers of one of six solid colors, simple rule to solved is to done each of face of cube in one color.
There are so many combination to solve the cube that it is remarkable for me when I saw that someone have did that in 20 seconds. It took me a whole day to solve it but I am not mathematical genius.
I found some photos of this game on DT but it was not easy, maybe it is not so popular now.
Photo credits: , Yuriy Nedopekin.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror