My latest and my first real series of work is all based on gambling items. I've been working on cards and poker chips and dice. I've been doing it about an hour a night for maybe a week and a half. Last night I got into a problem with inspiration. I have to ask myself how much more I can do with this. As well as what can I do next.
I am only starting out as a stock photographer. I sold my first picture on this site, here it is.
I hope to sell many more, to help justify buyinng more equipment :). I doubt it but I'll have fun with it for now
Photo credits: Adam Petty.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava