My latest and my first real series of work is all based on gambling items. I've been working on cards and poker chips and dice. I've been doing it about an hour a night for maybe a week and a half. Last night I got into a problem with inspiration. I have to ask myself how much more I can do with this. As well as what can I do next.
I am only starting out as a stock photographer. I sold my first picture on this site, here it is.
I hope to sell many more, to help justify buyinng more equipment :). I doubt it but I'll have fun with it for now
Photo credits: Adam Petty.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs