My latest and my first real series of work is all based on gambling items. I've been working on cards and poker chips and dice. I've been doing it about an hour a night for maybe a week and a half. Last night I got into a problem with inspiration. I have to ask myself how much more I can do with this. As well as what can I do next.
I am only starting out as a stock photographer. I sold my first picture on this site, here it is.
I hope to sell many more, to help justify buyinng more equipment :). I doubt it but I'll have fun with it for now
Photo credits: Adam Petty.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama