My latest and my first real series of work is all based on gambling items. I've been working on cards and poker chips and dice. I've been doing it about an hour a night for maybe a week and a half. Last night I got into a problem with inspiration. I have to ask myself how much more I can do with this. As well as what can I do next.
I am only starting out as a stock photographer. I sold my first picture on this site, here it is.
I hope to sell many more, to help justify buyinng more equipment :). I doubt it but I'll have fun with it for now
Photo credits: Adam Petty.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success