Garden Wildlife Pond - Update
In September 2010 I wrote a blog on how to make a garden wildlife pond, as I had just made one.....here is the blog if you haven't seen it :
So 16 months on, how does it look now? Well very early in 2011 lots of life appeared in the pond - water beetles, pond skaters, water snails, and lots of miscellaneous bugs.
Then one day in March, this appeared:
Frogspawn! Within weeks we had literally hundreds of tadpoles. Over the year I took lots of photos as the pondlife developed. Creating the pond was easily the best thing I've ever done in the garden, I've been amazed at the diversity of the wildlife it has attracted, including dragonflies, various flying insects, and even a family of hedgehogs.
I can thoroughly recommend it as being worthwhile....if you are thinking of doing it, do it!
Photo credits: Ian Wilson.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster