Most folk in Europe who own a house will have a garden and if owners are like me they want a striped lawn.
Unfortunately dandelions grow as weeds in lawns and in Springtime proliferate. They seeds are vector borne.
I discovered some 2 years ago the Supermarket Lidl stocked weed removers
and here is a shot of a dandelion being removed by my wife.
So far this Spring my wife has removed over 500 dandelions which if left in the ground would have multiplied to thousands later in the Summer. Now sadly the head has broken off (weld has sheared off) and we are looking for a new supplier. If you see any please let this writer know !
By the way any photographer wanting a house with a big garden should think twice........... just when all those exciting events are taking place you'll be cutting the grass or weeding! Getting what we wish for isn't always ideal.
Photo credits: David Watmough.
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day