Gay Marriage Bill Celebration at the Gay Pride Parade in NYC 2011
Gay Pride 2011 in New York City is a cause for great celebration as the same sex marriage bill was approved in Albany, NY. This would legalize marriage between same sex couples in New York State. Opening the parade full of color and pride. Lesbians on bikes and colorful outfits that just scream celebration.
Politicians were thanked and greeted for their efforts and "thank you" signs were seen in every float or marching group. Overall the parade was festive, peaceful and very entertaining.
Photo credits: , Photopro123.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective