Gay Marriage Bill Celebration at the Gay Pride Parade in NYC 2011
Gay Pride 2011 in New York City is a cause for great celebration as the same sex marriage bill was approved in Albany, NY. This would legalize marriage between same sex couples in New York State. Opening the parade full of color and pride. Lesbians on bikes and colorful outfits that just scream celebration.
Politicians were thanked and greeted for their efforts and "thank you" signs were seen in every float or marching group. Overall the parade was festive, peaceful and very entertaining.
Photo credits: , Photopro123.
- Missed Opportunities
- Foreign Jorō Invasion!!!
- German Local Travel: The Black Forest's Beautiful Secret (Triberg Waterfalls, Germany)
- Where can I find free photos from Dreamstime?
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 18 - Eurasian Crimson-winged Finch
- Ten Stock Photography Tips for Success
- Happy Dog's Happy Ending
- Tip of the Week: What Defines a Professional Camera