Gay Marriage Bill Celebration at the Gay Pride Parade in NYC 2011
Gay Pride 2011 in New York City is a cause for great celebration as the same sex marriage bill was approved in Albany, NY. This would legalize marriage between same sex couples in New York State. Opening the parade full of color and pride. Lesbians on bikes and colorful outfits that just scream celebration.
Politicians were thanked and greeted for their efforts and "thank you" signs were seen in every float or marching group. Overall the parade was festive, peaceful and very entertaining.
Photo credits: , Photopro123.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images