1. Remember, that nature photography is 'drawing with light'.
2. Experiment with shooting against the sun - that will often produce the most interesting nature photos. Use a lens shade.
3. Often a few harmonious colors together are better for nature photography than a 'rainbow' of many colors in a messy way.
4. Repetition to form a pattern applies to all kinds of photography, including nature photography.
5. Always take more care of nature than of your eagerness of doing nature photography.
Photo credits: Picfest.