Geneva - Jet D'eau
500 liters of water are propelled up to a height of 140 meters and at a speed of 200 km per hour.
It really started out life, in 1886, as a safety feature for a hydro power generator. As demand for high pressure water wasn't high at night a safety valve was used to diminish the pressure at that time.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road