Geotag your pictures without GPS Tracker Unit
Later on I found this Geotag software named GeoSetter. It is a free software which can batch geotag all your pictures using all the function of google map like by address or by browsing simply the map. It is as simple as exploring files in your hard drive. The good thing is that software can tag the raws files as well. Once your raw file tagged, PhotoShop will reuse it during the post-processing and put it in your JPEG file.
I discovered later on as well that Dreamstime import the geotag location from the JPEG file directly and position your picture at the appropriate place automatically. Such a great discovery.
Photo credits: Digikhmer.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know
- 8 Mobile Apps Every Photographer Should Have
- A Little Motivation
- San Diego Zoo - not only a zoo, but also a botanic garden