Get ready for the Stampede
It is known as the Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth, and promises lots of action and family fun. If you have a family, plan to hit the Stampede early on July 11 for free admission for the whole family...
The town literally goes crazy for the 10 days, with free pancake breakfasts all over town each day, and hat and boot clad bar patrons all night. Businesses get decked out in western attire and decorations and pretty much no one expects their employees to get serious work done - not all day long anyways :) Locals either embrace it, or get out of dodge...
How to shoot events
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia
- Tip of the Week: When is a model release required?